I sing the almighty power of God,|
That made the mountains rise,
That spread the flowing seas abroad,
And built the lofty skies.
2. I sing the wisdom that ordained
3. I sing the goodness of the Lord,
4. Lord! how Thy wonders are displayed|
Where'er I turn mine eye!
If I survey the ground I tread,
Or gaze upon the sky!
5. There's not a plant or flower below
6. Creatures that borrow life from Thee
| Deutsche Volkslieder | Ahnenforschung | Ferienaufenthalt | Folksongs | Hymns | Genealogy | Pacific Holiday | HOME PAGE | SEARCH | Email | Brücke | Forum |