1. Jesus shall reign where'er the sun|
Does his successive journeys run;
His kingdom spread from shore to shore,
Till moons shall wax and wane no more.
2. From north to south the princes meet
To pay their homage at His feet;
While western empires own their Lord,
And savage tribes attend His word.
3. To Him shall endless prayer be made,|
And endless praises crown His head;
His name like sweet perfume shall rise
With every morning sacrifice.
4. People and realms of every tongue
Dwell on His love with sweetest song,
And infant voices shall proclaim
Their early blessings on His name.
5. Let ev'ry creature rise and bring|
His grateful honors to our King;
Angels descend with songs again,
And earth repeat the loud "Amen!"
| Deutsche Volkslieder | Ahnenforschung | Ferienaufenthalt | Folksongs | Hymns | Genealogy | Pacific Holiday | HOME PAGE | SEARCH | Email |