1. Oh, that I Had a Thousand Voices|
To praise my God with thousand tongues!
My heart, which in the Lord rejoices,
Would then proclaim in grateful songs
To all, wherever I might be,
What great things God hath done for me.
2. Dear Father, endless praise I render
3. I praise Thee, Savior, whose compassion|
Hath brought Thee down to ransom me;
Thy pitying heart sought my salvation,
Though keenest woes were heaped on Thee,
Brought me from bondage full release,
Made me Thine own and gave me peace.
4. Glory and praise, still onward reaching,
5. Shall I not, then, be filled with gladness?|
Shall I not praise Thee evermore
And triumph over fear and sadness,
E'en when my cup of woe runs o'er?
Though heaven and earth shall pass away,
Thy loving' kindness stands for aye.
| Deutsche Volkslieder
| Pacific Holiday
| HOME PAGE
| SEARCH | Email