1. We sing, Immanuel, Thy praise,|
Thou Prince of Life and Fount of grace,
Thou Flower of heaven and Star of morn,
Thou Lord of lords, Thou Virgin-born.
2. For Thee, since first the world was made,
3. Now art Thou here, Thou Ever-blest!
4. From Thee above all gladness flows,
5. But I, Thy servant, Lord, today|
Confess my love and freely say,
I love Thee truly, but I would
That I might love Thee as I should.
6. I have the will, the poser is weak;
7. Had I no load of sin to bear,
8. Thus will I sing Thy praises here
| Deutsche Volkslieder | Ahnenforschung | Ferienaufenthalt | Folksongs | Hymns | Genealogy | Pacific Holiday | HOME PAGE | SEARCH | Email | Brücke | Forum |