1. Wheear 'as tha been since ah saw thee, I saw thee,|
On Ilkla Moor baht 'at?
|: Wheear 'as tha bin since ah saw thee? :|
On Ilkla Moor baht hat, baht 'at,
|: On Ilkla Moor baht 'at? :|
2. I were a coortin' Mary Jane, Mary Jane,
3. Tha's bahn to get thi death o' cold . . .
4. Then we shall ha' to bury thee, bury thee . . .
5. Then t' worms 'll come an' ate thee up, ate thee up . . .
6. Then t' ducks 'll come an' ate up t' worms, ate up t' worms . . .
7. Then we shall come an' ate them ducks, ate them ducks...
8. Then we shall all 'av etten thee, etten thee . . .
9. That's how we get our oahn back, our oahn back . . .