1. I know that my Redeemer lives;|
What comfort this sweet sentence gives!
He lives, He lives, who once was dead;
He lives, my ever-living Head.
2. He lives triumphant from the grave,
3. He lives to bless me with His love,
4. He lives to grant me rich supply,
5. He lives to silence all my fears,|
He lives to wipe away my tears
He lives to calm my troubled heart,
He lives all blessings to impart.
6. He lives, my kind, wise, heavenly Friend,
7. He lives and grants me daily breath;
8. He lives, all glory to His name!
| Deutsche Volkslieder | Ahnenforschung | Ferienaufenthalt | Folksongs | Hymns | Genealogy | Pacific Holiday | HOME PAGE | SEARCH | Email | Brücke | Forum |